Recent content by nodle

  1. nodle

    Nostaliga items

    I can still feel the ridges.
  2. nodle

    Stocks and investments

  3. nodle

    Let's talk Legos

  4. nodle

    Inflation & the upcoming recession

    I never thought about it that way; healthy people = bad business for the food and medical/drug industry.
  5. nodle

    Dynamic Pricing - Using algorithms to adjust prices

    What an odd thing to say.
  6. nodle

    Apple products and their iOS

    iOS 27.0.1 out.
  7. nodle

    Stocks and investments

    Once that Ai bubble pops, it’s over folks.
  8. nodle

    The protein effect

    Well there you go folks, I knew something was up.
  9. nodle

    Nostaliga items

  10. nodle

    Did the world end in 2012? The dead internet theory

    All those view numbers really aren’t real.
  11. nodle

    Nostaliga items

    When I grew up, everyone had one.
  12. nodle

    The housing market crisis in America

  13. nodle

    Nostaliga items

    I still have that wind up Pac-Man.
  14. nodle

    Coffee Drinkers unite!

  15. nodle

    The rise of the Chinese automobile manufacturers

Back
Top