Recent content by O-Tron

  1. O-Tron

    The Monster Squad the movie

    Quality movie. Glad you finally took my recommendation to heart.
  2. O-Tron

    Fidget Spinners

    The Tim Allen show everyone is talking about. Well apparently not everyone. 
  3. O-Tron

    The Mandela Effect

    Priest friend of mine told me it came up in his religion class. Kid did a report on it. English teacher friend of mine said a student did a speech to persuade and a research paper on it. 
  4. O-Tron

    The Mandela Effect

    Dude, I kid you not, I remember Sinbad dying. 
  5. O-Tron

    Fidget Spinners

    Or you're just as pissed as I am that Last Man Standing got canceled. The dodgeball episode is great. 
  6. O-Tron

    Fidget Spinners

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24Sounds like someone did some hard living in Kindergarten...
  7. O-Tron

    Thoughts on the North Dakota pipeline

    And toiletbed.
  8. O-Tron

    Pizzagate and World War Pedo

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJedhZjJlUQ Video from the Joe Rogan interview. 
  9. O-Tron

    Pizzagate and World War Pedo

    https://www.infowars.com/dr-phil-reports-on-international-pedophile-ring/ https://www.infowars.com/belgian-aristocratic-pedophile-ring-exposed/ https://www.infowars.com/veterans-for-child-rescue-ex-navy-seal-launches-operation-to-expose-pedophiles/...
  10. O-Tron

    Fidget Spinners

    I'm not in the classroom so I have no idea how it impacts the ability to focus in school. I've heard varying reports, but the majority have stated that it helps kids that have trouble focusing. I think our biggest problem in the education world right now isn't fidget spinners, but the focus on...
  11. O-Tron

    Pizzagate and World War Pedo

    So I don't know if any of you guys have stumbled across this in the last couple of months or not, but I was listening to old Joe Rogan podcasts last week and stumbled across a doozy of a conspiracy theory. Alex Jones, who strangely enough has apparently been friends with Rogan for years was on...
  12. O-Tron

    Fidget Spinners

    We've sold out like twice.
  13. O-Tron

    Stephen K. Gold Farmer

    Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-world-warcraft-gold-farming-donald-trump Stephen K. Bannon, one of Trump's top advisers is known most for his connection to Breitbart News, but he actually also has a background as a World...
  14. O-Tron

    Obama and the seagull

    This is so awesome. 
  15. O-Tron

    Trump Being Awesome

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-jaEsLJQRM Trump rocking out!
Back
Top