What's new

AARP plays subliminal message about "Martial Law"

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
A bizarre PSA put out by lobby group AARP now being broadcast on television and radio stations across the country contains a bizarre subliminal message about martial law being declared in America after nationwide riots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEo0qX-ScfQMaybe there is some truth coming soon then @O-Tron ?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
All things being equal couldn't the people that edited that video have laid that audio track themselves?

The Ad Council needs to have subliminal messages to tell people to go out for more walks and to stop eating potato chips.

 
They could had but this is the same one being played on tv. So you have to admit it's quite strange when you think about it.
 
I wonder if there are any programs that have plugins that can show you the audio levels from an audio stream? That would be interesting.

I'd have to be able to replicate it myself to be convinced.

as you mentioned, dicionario depicted in this YouTube video you linked is disturbing. I wonder if there's a similar at where the subliminal message is in Spanish?

 
A bizarre PSA put out by lobby group AARP now being broadcast on television and radio stations across the country contains a bizarre subliminal message about martial law being declared in America after nationwide riots.

All I know about this video is that the chick in it is hot.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top