All things related to Nintendo platforms

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Any reason the Switch Pro controllers you can’t find anywhere anymore?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I picked up Zelda Breathe of the Wild (finally going to finish it), Mario Cart 8, and Luigi's Mansion.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I placed an order for the official Nintendo one, can't beat the battery life vs. the others.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I tell you what I had a blast playing Mario Kart over the weekend. My Daughter is finally old enough to understand it and play well. I had fun trash talking her. I am really enjoying the Switch.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
What did you ever think of this @jmanz , didn't you pick it up? Think kids would like it for a fighting game? I see they have it on sale right now.

jmanz

Penny Pincher
What did you ever think of this @jmanz , didn't you pick it up? Think kids would like it for a fighting game? I see they have it on sale right now.

If you don't have Super Smash Bros, it might not seem as bad. But when you have both games, it really pales in comparison. I would just see if you can find Smash Bros used/cheap.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I also picked up these because they are on-sale and cheap.

jmanz

Penny Pincher
I also picked up these because they are on-sale and cheap.

Maybe you will like them more than we did (haven't tried that kart one). Cheap for a reason in my opinion lol.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Ordered this game, played the demo and actually had fun with the two little games on it.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Okami HD is on sale right now. One of my favorite games of all time, and a great price.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
We have been having such a blast with this game. Even though they are just small games they are very well done and there is a lot of fun factor. We have been enjoying it a lot.