All things related to Nintendo platforms

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
One more little comment about that game listed above is the physics engine that they use. Like when you're playing pool the reactions are perfectly realistic.

jmanz

Penny Pincher
You ran into this problem? Was it really noticeable?
Oh yeah terrible. A lot of hours have been put on it though. But it has been that way for awhile. Some never have the issue but I guess we were one of the not so lucky ones. He can still use with the pro controller but he likes to use the handheld method mostly.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah terrible. A lot of hours have been put on it though. But it has been that way for awhile. Some never have the issue but I guess we were one of the not so lucky ones. He can still use with the pro controller but he likes to use the handheld method mostly.
Hey at least Nintendo is good about honoring it.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I did redownload Mudrunner last night. I forgot I had previously purchased it with my old account. My Daughter got into playing it some. I was showing her what 4 wheel drive does and engaging a rear locker, along with a winch pull.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any local multiplier Tetris for the Switch? I thought Tetris 99 was, but from what I am seeing online is Tetris Effect Connected, is this correct?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member