America's new digital currency & the death of the dollar

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to post this in Paranormal & Conspiracies, even though it seems like most conspiracies come true anymore. With everything with Russia going on and the partnership with China, Saudi Arabia, and India going on to make a new currency, and with ours starting to investigate digital currencies I wanted to discuss what is going to come eventually. With these superpowers combining, they will form an alternative currency. This will leave out the American dollar which will devalue it. Our government will be in panic and looking for a way to hold onto its value. If half the world is using this new currency and you and only a couple of other countries are using the old American dollar it will lose its value fast and will eventually be worth nothing. They will create a new digital wallet. They will offer a buyback of coin and paper money for only a limited time, after they will no longer be accepted anywhere. The new wallet will be used everywhere and will allow them full control over how much you have, how much you are spending. This will also allow them to cut you off, seize all your money at any moment (Don't ever forget the Canadian trucker's scenario). This is what eventually come to, everyone knows it. Bitcoins to me was a test to see how everything would work. I will updated this post as I watch this process unfold before our eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yup had a dream about this last night. Soon all your medical/insurance/keys/digital wallet/ids/passport will all be store in your phone or digital device in the future (eventually a chip).

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson

Boy this sure sounds familiar hmmmm…

image.png

the downfall of globalism I've heard.  

maybe its not so bad to produce and use what we need rather than rely on the cheap Chinese communists for everything?

I totally agree with this, our country would have been in so much better shape if they had done this all along. Unfortunately, we are too reliant on other countries. We have everything we need here, including oil, yet they still refuse to use it. What are they saving it for?

Of course not, they want to categorize you and track you.

7B70E525-A4F6-45A7-A9DE-7F5D347C27D3.jpeg

DA78C6C7-821B-451C-B9A1-1F4B2AB20F5D.jpeg

Back