Coronavirus virus epidemic

It's a mental illness now for some people. The covid cult.

Let's face it, social media, the media in general, the internet, message boards and basically technology is the biggest problem here. As I said, nobody can PROPERLY think for themselves. But I digress as I too become stubborn and probably form some of my thoughts and opinions based on things I read or hear. It's because we are being socially engineered to see just how manipulated we can be. I feel anyway.

We don't want to be on the wrong side of right...but what is the right side? We don't know anymore. I do know that we are not made to live forever. It's pretty amazing that so many fear this disease because they want to live yet let's take a poll on how healthy so many are or were before and will be after. Drinking, smoking, drugs, fat out of shape...list goes on. Before you come trying to make me feel like the bringer of death and disease take a look in the mirror. So many deaths are from pre existing conditions. Sure some are not preventable but I bet many were/are.

I have a question. Let put on our conspiracy hats for a second...

So let's say that they want everyone to have this vaccine. Why? I mean let's say it's not really for Covid at all, then what's in it that they want everyone to have it? Is it a political statement? Power to see what people will do? Does it have something in it? Will it turn your into a zombie once they activate the 5G towers? :alien: We do know it's a whole new process that does function like a computer. What is the real purpose behind it all? I'm ok with someone that got it, I'm ok with someone that doesn't, why such the push? Don't say its because you are scared that others will get infected right? I mean that the whole point of the vaccine, or at least that is what they originally told you. Now it seems like there are more people that have gotten they new Delta variant that had the shot, than those that did not get it. I just want to know what is the REAL purpose?

I have a question. Let put on our conspiracy hats for a second...
I thought you had this on all the time. The rest of your questions seem like the same agenda as most every other post in this topic

Here comes the Mandatory Covid stuff, right on schedule. You are going to see quite a few people quit their jobs over it, and turn around and sue as well. The next phase after this is when things start to get real nasty... stay tuned!

Man my predictions have been spot on, I called it about two weeks ago that all major companies like Walmart, Microsoft, etc. will require mandatory vaccines. You see they are starting with the big companies first then they will put pressure on the smaller companies afterwards. This is their plan. Amazon will come up next you watch. I see so many lawsuits from this coming.

I have been reading all this rent is now due, and people thought they were not going to have to pay. Man what a mess.

bJQXaZoDX_0wkaaHUy2Uszb0QM7Pxb131VOYolxdotw.jpg

I was just thinking this is all their plan, not America's plan, but China's. Do you know how many people will quit over these vaccines requirements? As they push these watch the unemployment rates sky rocket. They want to break this country, they are doing a good job at it. They want you to lose your job, they want the prices to go high, they want people to lose their homes. They want total chaos. Everyday it's something more and more. I don't want to be a downer, but the future of America does not look good at this point. People are going to snap, everyone can feel it.

This is probably what's coming to America soon as well. This is ongoing in Australia right now, your not seeing it on the news because our media is censored here.

I1qMbm4s_T8oVARrOXhegeU9RMkCBltl0s2Ng46cINw.png

It would not be a good time to be living in a state ruled by a tyrannical democrat governor. The covid cult is getting more abusive by the day.

It's always been the wealthy elite vs the rest, we are their puppets, they just sit back and watch the show. Rules for thee, but not for me. Remember, they don't suffer from what's going on, in fact many profit and can go about their lives easier when everyone else is controlled. But they will just say it's what best for you and everyone else.

Too much to say plus nobody ever replies anyway so yeah.

I was just thinking this is all their plan, not America's plan, but China's. Do you know how many people will quit over these vaccines requirements? As they push these watch the unemployment rates sky rocket. They want to break this country, they are doing a good job at it. They want you to lose your job, they want the prices to go high, they want people to lose their homes. They want total chaos. Everyday it's something more and more. I don't want to be a downer, but the future of America does not look good at this point. People are going to snap, everyone can feel it.
Because we let our kids and others that want to do things their way do what they want more and more. The country and way of life was much better back in the day with more discipline and less giving into laziness and rebellious ways of thinking. I don't mean be a slave but when parents or those in authority teach others need to listen. Those coming to our country should adjust to how things are done here...within reason. Different races, religion beliefs or whatever moves to a town? They should not make the town or school or workplace change to them. They should accept it or leave.I don't know but it's just everyone fighting and doing things they want is not going to ever work well. Being a lazy POS rebel isn't going to run the country, build things or ever keep it going. Sadly more and more that's the way it's heading.

There's not doubt that over the decades, China's large presence in cheap manufacturing and ties to everything in the world influenced and bought out people and companies almost everywhere. Those people and companies are now under China's same logic and don't care about the well being and liberty of regular citizens. China and similar countries are enjoying this, it makes them stronger.
I can be more of a downer, with all the lying and cheating exposed and nothing being done about it, means there is practically no hope for anything else to be exposed to turn anything around. Even if the Arizona and other state audits prove (more than they already have), that the 2020 election was stolen, our top justice system won't do a thing about it. And if some people's dreams about a civil war come, we will just become low hanging fruit for another nation to come in and control us. It won't be by soldiers dropping from planes, they will just pay and control the many already here to do the job and arm them well to keep the psychological warfare going. They will also install UN soldiers to keep tabs on us as well, you know, for the better of the world.

The U.S. is a fraction of the population of the world, many were or are rooting against us, our power that we once had for greater liberty is now in more control of people who side with the other powerful countries with a communism mindset.

I am still trying to figure out what's in the drug or the purpose of the vaccine, most say it's for the depopulation of the world, since most are having problems having kids after taking it, but ran across these. Take these with a grain of salt, but ran across these, way before covid even came out, and thought that they were interesting. So purpose of the vax would be sterilization, combat nationalism, and shut off the brain's connection to God. Ya I know way out there, but so is everything else going on at the moment.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/301117

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piELyx5gaUI

Last edited by a moderator:
Two years ago we use to think that the covid passports, were conspiracy theories, how long until these are no longer a conspiracy theory?

3my3u0nkfbf71.jpg

Back