Stocks and investments

Green so far thanks to oil hedge.

Seems like things have flipped today since this morning, still red in my side but better than it was.

What will it be today boys? Up, down, no one knows...

200.gif

Down. Gas went up here to 3.89 and sure it will not stop.

We need that @nodle post that says how bad it is today and then it reverses and everyone ends up green.

We need that @nodle post that says how bad it is today and then it reverses and everyone ends up green.
It gets close to green for me, but I still have a loss every day. I honestly don't know why I even try. I fall for the carrot just like everyone else does.

Good jobs number this morning which is bad for stocks. Jerome going to keep hammering higher rates.

Man pretty bad day overall, any hopes you had the other day were completely wiped out and then some.

I had a dream last night that we were 500-600 points down again today, guess we will see.

Here comes the carrot effect!

200.gif

What happened? I was up big time right before lunch now lost it all and went negative.

It was a pretty sweet day, but we all know what's coming. Should be in flames by Friday.

Damn two good days in a row? The entire market must be planning to crash this Friday then.

There is goes, everything being wiped out again this week.

Back