Your take on social media censoring?

20 minutes ago, nodle said:

Elon is about to wreck Twitter’s stock if he backs out.

Seems destined for a court room battle unless Twitter brings their price down.

Well there goes freedom of speech only chance…

Sounds like we are about the repeat history again.

7 minutes ago, nodle said:

Sounds like we are about the repeat history again.

Oh you mean if you don't agree with anything Democratic you are anti American, a terrorist and spreading false information?

200.gif

It's going to be interesting to see how Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter changes free speech on the internet. I know some people are losing their minds on Twitter over it today.

It started with PayPal, but looks like banks are getting into it now as well.

Question is though will he clean it up, make it only allowed to post what he allows or end up still the same trash pit it is now?

Question is though will he clean it up, make it only allowed to post what he allows or end up still the same trash pit it is now?
That is going to be the big question. I just hope it is what it should be, no political bias, and a place where free speech can still reign. No censorship on either side. Balanced as it should be.

Another conspiracy theory that has come true. I know we have talked about this plenty in this thread.

They did it to Parlor, they will do it to Twitter.

It's going to be interesting in the coming weeks of Twitter's fight with Apple.

With all the new 'Twitter Files' coming out lately, it really shows you how social media censored freedom of speech. Something we discussed earlier on in this thread but was considered a conspiracy theory at the time. Amaizing how many conspiracy theories have come true lately.

Back