All things World of Warcraft

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Microsoft gonna save the franchise.
Honestly, I am hoping they will. The path the company was on was bad. I am hoping they add some new creative writers and designers and really bring it back. They can market the crap out of it as well. It somewhat gives me hope for the game

jmanz

Penny Pincher
Honestly, I am hoping they will. The path the company was on was bad. I am hoping they add some new creative writers and designers and really bring it back. They can market the crap out of it as well. It somewhat gives me hope for the game
Microsoft is firing on all cylinders. Just about everything they touch is gold lately.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I was lucky last night and got into a second batch of these right before they sold out.

WoW-Classic1.jpg

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I see Twitch and Prime are teaming up with Blizzard to give away some free goodies, nothing for World of Warcraft just yet though.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
People are pissed online, apparently the next expansion has been datamined and leaked online and it's called 'DragonFlight'. There has also been a few photos of some artwork released for it. We will just have to wait and see if it is true or not.