Massive great white shark spotted

Meh that ain't to big, I could fish him in.

The ocean still fascinates me, or should I say scares me. We have barely explored our ocean. They find new types of lifeforms all the time. With the size of the worlds' oceans they can contain some quite large things. There are still things asleep in the ocean that have yet to be awakened.

Last edited by a moderator:
My co-worker spoke of a large unknown species in the southern hemisphere that they think was the size of a small island. I should query him further.

My co-worker spoke of a large unknown species in the southern hemisphere that they think was the size of a small island. I should query him further.
I would believe this. I'll put it this way, what was once myths of monsters attacking ships I don't think were always a myth. They find new species of squids all the time. I have even seen news report of tentacles washing ashore that they say must be attached to a monster squid because of their size. I still believe there is a "Leviathan" asleep in the ocean around the tip of South America and Antarctica. This is my own speculation though.

I think i'll do some searches for Leviathan. Sounds intriguing.

Back