Ice ice baby

We got a skiff of snow this morning but with all the melt it made it super slippery. I ended up falling on ice outside of my work this morning and spilt my entire coffee all over myself. I mean every last drop on my pants. Now I am sitting here with stained pants and smell like coffee. @C Pav can you bring me a new pair of pants?

Have a blizzard coming our way this afternoon. Sounds like a doozy. Big weather impacts all over the country.

Seems like there are a lot of places being affected by this super storm today.

Last of the snow here boys, 50's all week! Not much snow left on the yard.

7b56010jztp21.jpg

Does anyone else feel like this has been a super long end to Winter? I mean Spring is here yet we still get flurries. I don't feel like we are going to have a gradual Spring this year.

I really hate bumping this, but it looks like we may get a coating this Sunday.

Well let's bump this up boys, how is everyone looking?

Sounds like we'll get something or another Friday. Spent my lunch break getting the lawn mowed. It's been pretty rainy lately, so it was long and still wet in spots. But more rain in teh forecast from this afternoon until Friday mostly, and then possible snow.

I'm sure it will melt off, but who knows if things will be dry again before it shows up with cold enough temps to stay.

Sounds like we are going to get a bunch here. Going to make a mess I think due to the heavy snow and trees still having leaves.

I think we got a total of about 5 inches. The sky turned blue yesterday afternoon though. It’s a slush mess around here now. We got low temps last night as well. The interstate next to us is closed down as well, and the Red Cross setup shelters for travelers. Should be gone soon through since the temps warm up again.

A nasty storm rolled in this morning and she is getting chilly out.

Just when I think Spring is here we get dumped on more. They were calling for about 5 inches and got maybe 2 inches at lower elevations. It is starting to melt good now though.

Got a little bit of snow last night, how is everyone else's weather?

Another day in the 70's and then we get rain and a cool off. Looks like after today, 50/60's for the foreseeable future.

Boss gave me the day off were sitting at -12 right now, not as bad as some of you out there.

We had snow about 2 days ago, probably 5 inches after two days it was completely gone yesterday. I woke up this morning to even more. ?

I don't really want to bump this but Fall is defiantly here. Just picked up all my sprinklers tonight along with my hoses. Looks like I am done irrigating for the year.

Back