Apple products and their iOS

Hahaha ooops. Didn't see that one!

The satellite messages is 🔥

The ipad math demonstration would be a really cool feature for school students. That was pretty neat.

Well that will be a let down to a lot of users.

Good way to keep people buying new phones. Many are due for an upgrade anyways since they've been waiting for this announcement.

I am disappointed, although it was expected, that Apple partnered with Open AI for this launch. Altman is a creepy little dude and I don't think he cares one bit about AI safety. And now he will have a lot of data to play with. Elon Musk is now taking them to task about it, as you will see on X. Interesting times.

I’m not surprised, Open Ai is the most popular Ai out there. Is it better than others? Maybe not, but it's one of the originals and people just remember the name. I still don't understand what happened with Open Ai that happened awhile back, and no one seems to want to talk about it. I find that highly strange.

He knows something we don’t know.

1718057061483.webp

Ya I feel bad for a few of these companies. Tough times ahead.

I can't help but to think Elon knows something about Open Ai that we don't. I think it's more than just Ai competition as well. My take from it from what he has said is it is a massive data gathering tool, a crawler if you will that will gather information and send it back home, somewhere. Thats why he doesn't want it in his companies. Why Apple just didn't come up with their own Ai is strange as well.

I can't help but to think Elon knows something about Open Ai that we don't. I think it's more than just Ai competition as well. My take from it from what he has said is it is a massive data gathering tool, a crawler if you will that will gather information and send it back home, somewhere. Thats why he doesn't want it in his companies. Why Apple just didn't come up with their own Ai is strange as well.
Well, you could use Samsung who partnered with Google for AI but their security/privacy is well known to be worse than Apple's.

Well, you could use Samsung who partnered with Google for AI but their security/privacy is well known to be worse than Apple's.
I want my X phone from Elon, he has the money and infrastructure to do this.