Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag $29.99

I plan on it just not ready yet. But I defiantly wouldn't be investing in older games for last gen. (even though there were alot of good ones). I do plan on getting an Xbox one when the time comes though. That should make you happy. ;)

I plan on it just not ready yet. But I defiantly wouldn't be investing in older games for last gen. (even though there were alot of good ones). I do plan on getting an Xbox one when the time comes though. That should make you happy. ;)
Again with this stubborn stance! Look I agree with why waste money on a game that is available on old consoles as well as new consoles but why can't you see that there are still great games available for older consoles that are not available for new systems? You gave up way too soon with cancelling your live subscription. The free games are at least something to play and Sleeping Dogs is great. Something to do until you do pull the trigger on a next gen system anyway. Besides, games are not an "investment".
Before you go and reply look at it this way with where I am going with my argument. You already have a 360 so no extra cost there. Say a great game that is last gen is on sale for $5 or even $10. That is such a small price to pay for a game that you will enjoy until more games come out for the system you are waiting for. Besides you can probably sell it to make some money back if you wanted. You can't even get a crappy lunch for that much these days. Plus the free games you missed, since you cancelled your gold which you cancelled because you thought it didn't carry over to the One, were decent and something to play AND FREE. Sleeping Dogs is great as well. I know there is a cut off when to stop buying last gen and get into the next gen but I think last gen still has a lot to offer at the moment.

Nah playing last gen is dirty feeling. It's like going back and playing a Atari 2600. Ya you may have some fun, but there is a new console with new graphics waiting for you. Your just investing in dead technology. Shoot I don't even know what to do with my xbox 360 now. At least my PS3 can still do 3D blu-rays. But my 360 is just a waste. Might just toss it.

Back