NFT Trading Cards

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a million-dollar idea right now. NFT trading cards. Think about it, you know how hot the NFT art is so hot right now, why not put it into a trading card format and embed the have the blockchain in a QR code in a holograph on the back? It would be combining two hot trends right now. Is the trading card market still hot @C Pav?

Too late. Already exists.

[QUOTE='jmanz]Too late. Already exists.
[/QUOTE]Really? I swear I just thought this up with no influence from the internet. 

Even a WoW artist has gotten into it.

This NFT stuff is out of hand and dumb.

Reactions: LK
[QUOTE='nodle]This NFT stuff is out of hand and dumb.
[/QUOTE]Just shows how much fun money is still out there.

Explain to me how they work exactly, you make a digital photo of something that you call 'art', someone then buys it with digital currency and you get the rights to it?

[QUOTE='nodle]Explain to me how they work exactly, you make a digital photo of something that you call 'art', someone then buys it with digital currency and you get the rights to it?
[/QUOTE]Sounds about right from my limited understanding. Couldn't be less interested in it.

484DBC3A-24EC-4A80-8BA5-C5EC5EA2465D.jpeg

@jmanz @C Pav are you guys getting the new Trump NFTs? I know how you both like collecting cards. :LOL:

Boy the whole NFT scene died pretty fast lately.

I never did see the point of such non-sense. I know people made a killing, but I never fully understood the value in any of it.

Back