nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT and i feeeeeeeeel fineeeeeeee,

Cool, wet spring dampening corn crop hopes

Consumers will be spending even more for groceries this summer

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24894069

meh & *shrug* High fructose corn syrup products are linked to lots of bad things.  Not to mention anything will kill ya, but anyway.  So eff High fructose corn syrup anyway, the pure sugar is better...at least some people say that.  I don't do any baking/cooking to speak of.  But I heard someone say that they had some Dr Peppar with pure cane sugar and thought it was better.

What confuses me is that I have heard people say that they like beef from cattle that was raised on the pasture rather than from feed, and if you remember that shit from out west last year, I can imagine why.

I think I should build a green house in the front yard and grow my own food. 

I agree with you WayneKerr. HFCs are bad and can be linked to diabeties etc. I have had soda with cane sugar and there is a huge taste difference in it. We are about the only country in the world that uses HFCs in our soda. Everyone else uses pure cane sugar. Anwyays once you have had it and try going back to a regualr pop there is a difference, i an taste it. And yes i have heard the same thing as you about beef. Here in the future you will see more green houses + more gardens. Prices will jus keep going up. "a days wage for a loaf of bread". It was only a matter of time.

Back