jmanz Well-known member Member May 18, 2006 #2 Just curious about when you boys game on the pc, do you use controllers or just the keyboard. If controller, which kind?
Just curious about when you boys game on the pc, do you use controllers or just the keyboard. If controller, which kind?
C Pav Well-known member Member May 18, 2006 #5 Just keyboard. Back when I played more baseball agmes and such I had a Microsoft Sidewinder but that has gone to the pile of old electronics.
Just keyboard. Back when I played more baseball agmes and such I had a Microsoft Sidewinder but that has gone to the pile of old electronics.
nodle Administrator Staff member Member May 18, 2006 #6 They say the sidewinder was one of the best controllers made for the computer.
jmanz Well-known member Member May 18, 2006 #7 Keyboard here as well. A controller would be nice for the racing games too I bet.
T Travis Member Member May 19, 2006 #8 Though I did buy a power glove-Esque device, I wasn't too impressed I might PIF if anyone is throughly interested.
Though I did buy a power glove-Esque device, I wasn't too impressed I might PIF if anyone is throughly interested.
nodle Administrator Staff member Member May 19, 2006 #9 Though I did buy a power glove-Esque device' date=' I wasn't too impressed I might PIF if anyone is throughly interested.[/quote']Explain more? Click to expand...
Though I did buy a power glove-Esque device' date=' I wasn't too impressed I might PIF if anyone is throughly interested.[/quote']Explain more? Click to expand...