Stocks and investments

Nvidia on ? today.

Good thing I was out of town all day, what a horrible day. I'm not making anymore moves until this gets fixed.

200.gif

200.gif

So what's the cause of all of this? The new Administration? The Texas weather? The Mothman?

A little nervousness about inflation chatter perhaps.

Dump a bunch of cheap stocks and bought some Yeti.

Dump a bunch of cheap stocks and bought some Yeti.
Cheap, meaning junk penny stocks which turned out to be expensive.

There is always tomorrow.

200.gif

There is always tomorrow.200.gif
By doing frequent trading, how much do you figure you come out ahead percentage wise each year? Maybe invest in growth rated funds and get 10-15% per year? But i guess what would be the fun in that?

By doing frequent trading, how much do you figure you come out ahead percentage wise each year?
Been doing it for two weeks now, made tons of money my first two days, two weeks later lost all my gains.
200.gif

So, so day today. Been dumping some and balancing out.

I have moved away from most of my volatile stocks, and moved over to more "safe" stocks. One thing I noticed is you make less money since you are removing the risk factor.

I have moved away from most of my volatile stocks, and moved over to more "safe" stocks. One thing I noticed is you make less money since you are removing the risk factor.
Lose money fast or make money slowly. Easy choice.

Me getting ready for my game plan for tomorrow.

200.gif

Boeing stock in gonna get a kick in the crotch in the morning over their engine accident over Denver. Other than that Bitcoin/blockchain stocks seem to be the new rage.

A great write up.

I don't know guys, I don't know if this is for me or not, seems like I got in the last good couple of days, the last 3 weeks seems like I am doing nothing but losing with these major companies, the only thing that is holding me together is the penny stocks. Might just bail out completely.

Surprisingly Boeing ain't doing to bad today. But the rest of the market oooffff.

I don't know guys, I don't know if this is for me or not, seems like I got in the last good couple of days, the last 3 weeks seems like I am doing nothing but losing with these major companies, the only thing that is holding me together is the penny stocks. Might just bail out completely.
The problem is you are just doing it for a quick buck. To be an investor, you have to have a steady hand through the ups and downs, for years. Time in the market beats timing the market as they say.

Back