What's new

Firearms prices for 2025

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
Gun prices seem to have risen about $200 each anymore, I hadn't looked in a while but they sure have gone up in prices lately. They must be due to the increased cost of the metals?
 
I have been a small collector over the years and have been into sport/skeet shooting, but have never been much of a hunter. I have at least 5 guns that were given to me by my dad and a few more from stepdad and only bought 2 for myself. I bought a 870 Remington express shotgun and a savage model 12 varminter .223. It's a heavy targeting rifle. Just a quick background, haven't posted on this subforum yet.

I think the prices of literally everything went up. Taxes, inflation, every kind of goods, so yeah.

This is a gun I want;


But I have a hard time justifying needing it.. maybe midlife crisis lol.

The only other gun I want is a henry 45-70 bolt action scoped as a field rifle for potential deer or varmint hunting/target shooting.
 
Bullpups are becoming more and more popular. I came close real close to impulse buying one at a store year back. I wish I would had because costs have increased on them. This was the one I was looking at:


The only other gun I want is a henry 45-70 bolt action scoped as a field rifle for potential deer or varmint hunting/target shooting.
Henry makes great stuff; I was just handling a 45-70 last weekend. I also want to ride a horse and try shooting from it when I hold one, such classic western.
 
Back
Top