What's new

Fort Hood and other military shootings.

ryanator

Well-known member
Member
Gosh, now we should take these weapons away from these type of people, all military... oh wait, then they couldn't oppress defenseless citizens. I don't mean to make light of a situation like this and the innocent victims, but this says a lot about gun responsibility.

Remember, it's all about the person. We all carry a responsibility, and it's we all should have equal rights. I'm more pro equal rights than pro gun ownership. Furthermore, we should be able to own the same weapons and defenses as what can be used against us.

 
I feel kind of silly making this post, as not all shooters in these cases are in the military itself. Gun control is an endless debate, and has both pros and cons on either side.
 
LOL I said the same thing. There has been a couple of shooting at military bases lately. I wonder if they will take guns away from the military now lol. Your right @ryanator , it is all about the individual. Anything can be a weapon a car, or even just your bare hands. Maybe we should ban hands now? ;)
 
Back
Top