New Lawn Mower

[QUOTE='nodle]I picked up the new Honda type R lawn mower yesterday. I had a wing installed on the back of it as well for more HP.
[/QUOTE]More HP...Going to use it in the pasture?

[QUOTE='jmanz]More HP...Going to use it in the pasture?
[/QUOTE]Drift that bitch!

New Honda mower is so nice. It’s feels so lightweight when running it. Never have to pull the handle more than once thanks to the auto choke system. Bagger works great as well. It’s really the Cadillac of lawnmowers.

I am on my once-a-week schedule now it seems here with all the rain, then sun that we get. The lawn is almost perfect right now. I hope we keep getting these rains.

[QUOTE='nodle]I am on my once-a-week schedule now it seems here with all the rain, then sun that we get. The lawn is almost perfect right now. I hope we keep getting these rains.
[/QUOTE]We are at at least two mowings per week now. Also have been getting timely rains.

I must say I was pretty impressed on the suction and mulching power of the Honda lawnmower this fall. I lowered it down and left my bagger on and it was like a vacuum with the leaves. That was something I read before I purchased it was how well it sucked things up versus other makes. She is put away for winter now with a fresh oil change and most of the gas ran out of it.

I used my mulching feature tonight, it worked great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back