Hot Wheels Unleashed

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw this game is coming out. If @jmanz needed another excuse to get an Xbox this is it. Game looks dam fun, I think I might pick it up myself. Make sure to check out the selection of vehicles and tracks on the website, it's gonna be amazing!

ieidfrk8q0q71.png

Homepage | Hot Wheels (hotwheelsunleashed.com)

Last edited by a moderator:

nodle

Administrator
Staff member

Reviews seem good, and that detail on the cars, down to children fingerprints. Insane! Looks like I will purchase tonight when I get home.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't quite get around to playing this yet, was going to order it last night, but the price is a little step for the deluxe version.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I really want to purchase this, but can't justify the price until it drops. People still say it's really good though.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I picked this up last night they have the Standard version for only $15 right now. I haven't got a chance to play yet.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I have been enjoying this little game. The graphics have the right look for the cards, they look like the right shades of chrome and plastic. The tracks are fun, each with unique obstacles. It's very arcadish of a driving game, but it goes well. Each car is unique in speed, boost, braking as well. For the $15 I paid for it, it's a blast!