Inflation & the upcoming recession

Don’t forget “you will own nothing and be happy” this especially includes housing. Just because you have your home paid for, they will squeeze you out of it using insurances, taxes, and utilities until you can’t afford it anymore.

Truth!

I can confirm! Guess what though? It's not like they will ever go back down, nothing will anymore. For everything thinking that inflation will just end and old prices will go back to normal and restaurants will go back to normal and gas prices will as well. I have news for you, they won't ever again. In fact, they will just keep rising.

*EDIT, I sound like @C Pav

I can confirm! Guess what though? It's not like they will ever go back down, nothing will anymore. For everything thinking that inflation will just end and old prices will go back to normal and restaurants will go back to normal and gas prices will as well. I have news for you, they won't ever again. In fact, they will just keep rising.

*EDIT, I sound like @C Pav
This is where people get confused with inflation talk. When you hear of inflation rates coming down, it's the RATE of inflation that is coming down some. It does not mean that prices are returning to where they were. That would take deflation.

This is where people get confused with inflation talk. When you hear of inflation rates coming down, it's the RATE of inflation that is coming down some. It does not mean that prices are returning to where they were. That would take deflation.
People don’t understand that though and want prices back to what they originally were.

People don’t understand that though and want prices back to what they originally were.
Well that's not gonna happen but whatever it takes to get this current administration out :ROFLMAO:

It's like saying the number of times punching you in the face will decrease.

IMG_5957.jpeg

IMG_5963.jpeg

No wonder insurance is raising.

It’s only going to get worse…

We should check in on Russia and see how things are going. Oh wait we are the one paying the price for sanctions aren’t we?

IMG_6015.jpeg

Back