What's new

Lightsabers

I am kinda interested in purchasing a professional light saber. Not the cheap store bought kinda, but one of the cnc machined kinds. There are basically two shops that make them:

https://saberforge.com/

https://ultrasabers.com/

They have bright l.e.d.s along with realistic sounds from the movies (which cost more). You can customize everything from hilt to the pommel.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
What exactly would one do with this? These are probably higher quality, but maybe take your money and plan a trip to Disney instead - they have a build your own lightsaber thing that some friends have had their kids do. Then at least it's a souvenir/memory
 
plan a trip to Disney instead - they have a build your own lightsaber thing that some friends have had their kids do. Then at least it's a souvenir/memory
Those Disney ones are actually decent for the money, I like the interchangeable crystals that they added. But I think they are mostly still plastic, These are so strong that you can actually spar with them. But you are right, I would probably just scare the cats/kids with it them hang it on my wall.

 
200.gif




 
Last edited by a moderator:
Got my first one the other day, this isn't my big one, but wanted this one none the less. Love this design.

F2014_PROD_SW_FX_ELITE_LS_3_0296_Online_2000SQ_1024x1024.jpg


F2014_PROD_SW_FX_ELITE_LS_3_0307-rev01_Online_2000SQ_1024x1024.jpg


 
[QUOTE='jmanz]Did it live up to your expectations?
[/QUOTE]It's ok, this isn't my big one, I will let you know on that one. But it is nice.

 
200.gif


It has arrived. I Couldn't mess with it at lunch though, no time. Plus, it was cold. I will get to play with it tonight, I can't wait!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Got to play with the new lightsaber last night a little. Dam the thing is super bright, like you can't look at it bright. It basically is a Surefire flashlight. Has tons of sound fonts or color and effects to match the movies. Will play more with it later.

 
Back
Top