What's new

Lootcrate, new loot each month delivered to your door

I've considered signing up.  Especially for the game crates or whatever that only have video game related stuff.  I always manage to talk myself out of it though, because I have enough collector edition junk laying around to know most of what these guys might ever send me would sit around and server no real purpose, end up in a donation bin somewhere or in the garbage.
I think they are worth it for the price. It's like Christmas and getting gifts. Try it out. You make buck.

 
I think they are worth it for the price. It's like Christmas and getting gifts. Try it out. You make buck.
Ha.  By the time bills are paid, retirement funds, and all those other responsible adult things happen, I make chicken scratch

 
Ha.  By the time bills are paid, retirement funds, and all those other responsible adult things happen, I make chicken scratch
What's this retirement fund that you speak of? 

 
What's this retirement fund that you speak of? 
You know, that thing, like a 401k or IRA, that sane people put money into from each check in hopes they won't have to work until the day they die.  Spoiled jack asses that live off parents moola and have trust funds or such not so much.

 
You know, that thing, like a 401k or IRA, that sane people put money into from each check in hopes they won't have to work until the day they die.  Spoiled jack asses that live off parents moola and have trust funds or such not so much.
Gotta make money to be able to do that first. I am still 300 in the hole each month just trying to pay bills.

 
Back
Top