New office chair recommendation

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, I think it's about time to get a new office chair, does anyone have a recommendation? My old one is so cracked up and the padding worn away. Keep in mind I have two cats, which sucks because most chairs are pleather. If anyone has a recommendation let me know.

I picked up this one for the money.

Got new chair tonight, even a day early. I am already sitting in it. I am not use to this type of support and cushion. It has been so long. :LOL: Putting it tonight was a breeze, everything lined up perfect and probably only took a half hour. I am impressed for the money.

It's been about a week now since I had my new chair. I can't believe how much better my back just feels sitting is this thing. I wish I wouldn't had put it off for so long. It's almost like buying a new mattress, or glasses, it's just something that is important.

I saw this video last night and I see Amazon Carrie’s quite a few of them. They are basically soft rollerblade wheels. It does make sense and would roll around way better.

It's been about a week now since I had my new chair. I can't believe how much better my back just feels sitting is this thing. I wish I wouldn't had put it off for so long. It's almost like buying a new mattress, or glasses, it's just something that is important.
I'm sure it doesn't smell new anymore.

I'm sure it doesn't smell new anymore.
200.gif

Don't deny it. I am sure soon I will be getting a text saying "smells bad man" or "my chairs smells so bad man".

Don't deny it. I am sure soon I will be getting a text saying "smells bad man" or "my chairs smells so bad man".
Bro, you are the king. We literally threw your chair down two flights of stairs to the basement because it smelled so bad. They evacuated the premises and called in hazmat. While the last statement may not be true, the chair being tossed down the stairs because it smelled so bad is.

Remember when our boss came in back there and started freaking out because he thought something was burning because it smelled so bad, and we had to tell him it was just you? :ROFLMAO:

Bro, you are the king. We literally threw your chair down two flights of stairs to the basement because it smelled so bad. They evacuated the premises and called in hazmat. While the last statement may not be true, the chair being tossed down the stairs because it smelled so bad is.

Remember when our boss came in back there and started freaking out because he thought something was burning because it smelled so bad, and we had to tell him it was just you? :ROFLMAO:
THere was no chair tossed down stairs. I tossed a fan once but for other reasons. Denying I see. It was you that smelled bad that time. I was the one caught walking from the side/back spraying air freshener saying geez that stinks while boss walked in.

Probably a good thing we all didn't work together at the same time. DaveC used to call me the rotten old buck.

I wonder where "tall boy" is these days? Living the dream, I hope.

200.gif

Don't forget coming back from King Buffet and that smell would stick to our chairs and coats, along with my corn beef and cabbage days.

I just got the new wheel casters in today. Oh man what a difference, everything is silky smooth to roll now. Also, I can't believe how much quieter everything is. These are the future of office wheels. I think I might pick up a set for home now.

I just placed an order for 4 more sets of these wheels. I have let my boss and some coworkers try them out and they all likes them so much he had me order some for the other guys and himself.

Back