What country do you think we will goto war with next?

I pretty sure that America is subsiding for these company’s that pull out of Russia. They have worked a deal with these companies behind closed doors to compensate for their financial losses. Adidas for example, probably 95% of their sales are from Russia, it would be the death of the company if they pulled out. But they have and I am sure the American government is helping them out behind the scenes.

New war approaching? Sounds like India just launched a missile into Pakistan.  

That’s our Base in Iraq and the White House won’t even comment on the situation.

'nodle]I pretty sure that America is subsiding for these company’s that pull out of Russia. They have worked a deal with these companies behind closed doors to compensate for their financial losses. Adidas for example said:
https://www.voguebusiness.com/companies/adidas-predicts-euro250-million-sales-hit-from-russia-ukraine-war[/URL]

Unless they plan on bringing back Limp Bizkit, I don’t see Adidas making up that 1% in America.

It kinda makes you wonder if some of those UFO videos from years ago were Russia just testing their new missile?

Nice drone technology.

So much for those sanctions hurting their market.

It seems that this war has only unified Russia.

The Russian Ruble is back up and running strong, none of these sanctions hurt Russia, in fact they did the exact opposite, they just hurt America instead.

[QUOTE='nodle]The Russian Ruble is back up and running strong, none of these sanctions hurt Russia, in fact they did the exact opposite, they just hurt America instead.
[/QUOTE]Don't worry, an expert politician will set you straight and tell you different. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia’s Ruble is skyrocketing why the American dollar is losing value.

Back