Sony alarm clock

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I was looking for a new alarm clock and yes while it's nothing major I had to make a post to say how impressed and surprised I was. I guess it has been along time since I bought one. First off it's strange how they are actually kinda hard to find anymore. Apparently everyone uses their phone anymore? Well found a few at Target and it seems like most of them have all this charging crap for your phone. I could care less about that stuff, I just wanted a plain alarm clock. So I saw this little Sony and grabbed it since Sony always makes pretty quality electronics. Pulled it out of the box and you can already feel the quality. I was I wonder where the battery backup goes? Well it's installed out of the factory and uses just a small cr2032 instead of a 9v. Impressive! Then I get to setting the time. This part always sucks because you got to figure out the buttons. Open the manual and all you have to do is press one button put your number in for your time zone and you are done. That is it. My mind was blown! No messing with buttons just select your time zone and you have perfect time. Anyways if you are looking for one of need a new one check it out.

wqecEz4.jpg

Back