What's new

Predictions

Davidc

Well-known member
Member
I could make a prediction and pay each fluxoid member 100 dollars if it doesn't come true. 
 
I could make a prediction and pay each fluxoid member 100 dollars if it doesn't come true. 
What type of prediction are we talking about? What is the time limit on the prediction?

 
It could be things like "Will Trump be impeached."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It could be things like "Will Trump be impeached."
Ya not going to happen. As much as the Dems push for it. I was just thinking today how the media spends all their time on Trump, there is no news anymore unless it has to do with Trump.

 
Ya not going to happen. As much as the Dems push for it. I was just thinking today how the media spends all their time on Trump, there is no news anymore unless it has to do with Trump.
So you are predicting that he will not be impeached. 

 
I'm unsure of that one. What if the Fed's rate hikes tank the economy and then they blame that on Trump? People might call for his impeachment?
 
I'm unsure of that one. What if the Fed's rate hikes tank the economy and then they blame that on Trump? People might call for his impeachment?
The Fed seems reluctant to raise. And when/if they do, it should be pretty minuscule. If the Dems were to regain control in congress in 2018, then there would certainly be a huge push for impeachment. That would be concerning. I don't think they have the ammunition yet for that.

 
I'm unsure of that one. What if the Fed's rate hikes tank the economy and then they blame that on Trump? People might call for his impeachment?
No. Don't get me wrong, he is probably the most watched President in the history of Presidents, meaning people are watching his every move for a slip up. I also feel there is a mass "hatred" from the media where you see and hear it so much daily that you almost start to believe it's true. Modern day propaganda. Do I like Trump? Not saying that either. Do I love America hell ya, so I am happy to see her on some what of a recovery. Can Trump fix all the problems, nope, no President can, we are to much in a downward spiral. Do I think he was involved with the Russians? No. But was some of his people on his staff etc.? Ya maybe. But they can't impeach you for others actions. That's like the President of Wendy's being let go because one of your thousands of employees spit in someones food in a small town in Nebraska. Does it make you look bad? Sure. Here is prediction for you. Will the Left every try to stop NOT trying to impeach Trump his entire term? Nope.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
And Comey was Mueller's disciple if I'm not mistaken. Hard to imagine that he won't play favorites to help his boy. 
 
Back
Top