Red Dead Redemption

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
The demo is pretty good....Some things will be the same from last year but they made some nice changes too. A huge roster. I'm not going to rush out today to get it but maybe this weekend, we'll see.
This is poppycock, jmanz don't buy games.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
The demo is pretty good....Some things will be the same from last year but they made some nice changes too. A huge roster. I'm not going to rush out today to get it but maybe this weekend, we'll see.
Oh but you must rush. Go get all the new games. Life is short, game it up. Can't take money with you.......

ndboarder

Works for Sony
Oh but you must rush. Go get all the new games. Life is short, game it up. Can't take money with you.......
I may as well continue to steer this thread off topic. How do you like Prototype? After playing inFamous on the PS3 (Awesome Game!!!) and hearing Prototype was similar I really wanted to play it, so I bought it for the 360, but haven't gotten to it yet. Have been stuck on Borderlands and still don't know if I'm even close to finishing it. I keep thinking I'll just do the primary missions and screw all the little side missions, but then I get sucked into them again and spend hours playing for little progress

C Pav

I may as well continue to steer this thread off topic. How do you like Prototype? After playing inFamous on the PS3 (Awesome Game!!!) and hearing Prototype was similar I really wanted to play it, so I bought it for the 360, but haven't gotten to it yet. Have been stuck on Borderlands and still don't know if I'm even close to finishing it. I keep thinking I'll just do the primary missions and screw all the little side missions, but then I get sucked into them again and spend hours playing for little progress
I am liking prototype. I find the story good and game play fun. I am the same way with side missions. Prototype has a lot of side missions and I find myself spending time doing more of them then finishing the game.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I am really enjoying this game, some of the most beautiful atmospheric conditions that I have ever seen in a game!

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry bump this old thing. But @@C Pav got me thinking about it again. For those of you that missed out on this the first time around go get it. It's dirt cheap now and still is awesome. One of the most favorite games of all time. Don't miss out. Cough* @@jmanz .

Last edited by a moderator:

C Pav

Great game. Still fun after jumping back in for the Undead Nightmare expansion. Took a little for me to learn the controls again but still awesome.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Word on the street is that this is in the works and apparently the map for it has leaked.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
The new teasers are starting to hit Rockstar. Is your body ready?

yGkbHFN.jpg

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I've been seeing a lot of backlash online about the pre-purchase stuff from Rockstar for this game.

ndboarder

Works for Sony
I've been seeing a lot of backlash online about the pre-purchase stuff from Rockstar for this game.
What pre-purchase stuff? I did a quick look, but don't see anything uncommon for their different editions and pre-orders. They are frequently annoying - but unless people vote with their wallet and don't pre-order (or purchase at all, depending what the complaints are) - they'll keep doing it