Stocks and investments

While the rest of Americans have invested into rent payments, groceries and gas.

While the rest of Americans have invested into rent payments, groceries and gas.
Well technically due to 401k's through work, most probably have a decent amount of stock exposure.

Well technically due to 401k's through work, most probably have a decent amount of stock exposure.
People work at jobs that offer 401k's? News to me.

What happened to Apple today?

What happened to Apple today?
Bit of a mega cap tech selloff. Maybe rotation into some other stuff for awhile. And Apple had some news that China phone sales are slowing.

Tesla has been really hit hard lately. Not much for good news going for them lately.

Tesla has been really hit hard lately. Not much for good news going for them lately.
Well, I think it's more about the backlash about electric vehicles in general and how they are starting to realize that the hype is dying down and not really much of a savings or good for the envoirment. It's not like they are a bad care, just a niche. The majority are just not interested and onboard like they led everyone to believe.

Well, I think it's more about the backlash about electric vehicles in general and how they are starting to realize that the hype is dying down and not really much of a savings or good for the envoirment. It's not like they are a bad care, just a niche. The majority are just not interested and onboard like they led everyone to believe.
What you said is right. Also any company that does a lot of business in China right now is paying the price. Apple, Tesla, Nike, Starbucks...they are all feeling it as China's economy is so bad right now.

Prepare Get Ready GIF by STARZ

As long as we can see her trades, keep Nancy in forever.

Nodle is like a fan of a baseball team who is in first place with a 15 game winning streak who happens to finally lose a game and says "what's the matter with these bums?"

Back