The Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, & Apple TV+ Thread

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I finished Wednesday last night. It was a good series, the last 2 episodes seemed rush, and to me almost broke character though.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I see Bullet Train is on Netflix, I have heard good things about it. But I will probably move on to Willow next.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I started to watch the first episode of Willow last night, and of course right off the bat Disney tries to ruin it with their motives. Guess I will be skipping it.

jmanz

Penny Pincher
Finished up the season of Reacher. I enjoyed it and looking forward to season 2 when it comes out. Pretty cool that the main actor was born in North Dakota.

jmanz

Penny Pincher
images

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Just finished Ancient Apocalypse last night. It was ok, the guy has been on Joe Rogan, he is not wrong, close, but missing some things. The one eposide with the underground cities was pretty amazing though.

After that got over, I started watching Pepsi, where is my jet? A true story about a kid that wanted Pepsi to give him the jet from the contest. I didn't get too far, got to tired.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
For you fans of that 70's show, Netflix has that 90's show now with a lot of the retuning cast in it. I watched the first episode last night. It didn't have a 90's feel to me.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
They added a couple of new episodes posted above. They had this guy on that was a wrestler for 20 years. The guy he was going up against was massive himself, but once the wrestler got him on the ground it was all over and he just toyed with him. It's a good show!

I can't find the clip from the show, but here is a clip of him in the red.