The perpetual "what are you currently playing?" thread

jthock

[QUOTE='nodle]What have you been playing lately @jthock?
[/QUOTE]Well we are getting my moms house sold & moving soon but the internet here is like max 10mbps DL and it has a monthly cap, so I have been trying to play through my single player xbox backlog. Tekken 7, Resident Evil 0 & BioShock remastered are a few that I spent some time on recently.

I am currently playing BioShock 2 on normal bc my save game on hard keeps crashing and it was some good progress. 

We're getting her moved soon though & then I'll be able to finish my degree & make some money and play WoW again 😆 

*edit: just read your post. Rise of the Tomb Raider is an awesome game. Loved it. Own it

Last edited by a moderator:

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I purchased the Bioshock collection awhile back last time it was on sale on Xbox. It is one of those backlogs that I really want to play. I have tried to play it twice now when the game first came out but didn't get to far. I would really like to experience the game again.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Beat Rise of the Tomb Raider last night, great game, but glad it's over. Started The Artful Escape this morning. 

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
So played some of The Artful Escape last night. WOW, the colors of this game are mind blowing, it's like you are on acid. This is a pretty amazing game so far. The guitar riffs are awesome to.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Beat The Artful Escape tonight, while not a long game, it was an excellent game 10/10, and was unique. Also I didn't know that was Carl Weathers doing on of the characters voices. I highly recommend it!

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe how good that Battle Chasers is for a RPG. I am really enjoying it. The crafting system is simple, story is decent, fights are fun. You should really give this another try @C Pav this seems so right up your alley.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
What has everyone been playing lately? Summertime is tough with all my yard work. Still just playing WoW, and I am even having a hard time squeezing that in.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
What has everyone been playing lately? I know it seems like most are playing the Stray game and that's about it. Must be a dry spell on consoles.

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
I have been hooked on Fallout 4 lately, and Hot Wheels Unleashed. I just wish my achievements worked on Fallout 4.