The perpetual "what are you currently playing?" thread

What have you been playing lately @jthock?

What have you been playing lately @jthock?
Well we are getting my moms house sold & moving soon but the internet here is like max 10mbps DL and it has a monthly cap, so I have been trying to play through my single player xbox backlog. Tekken 7, Resident Evil 0 & BioShock remastered are a few that I spent some time on recently.
I am currently playing BioShock 2 on normal bc my save game on hard keeps crashing and it was some good progress. 

We're getting her moved soon though & then I'll be able to finish my degree & make some money and play WoW again 😆 

*edit: just read your post. Rise of the Tomb Raider is an awesome game. Loved it. Own it

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased the Bioshock collection awhile back last time it was on sale on Xbox. It is one of those backlogs that I really want to play. I have tried to play it twice now when the game first came out but didn't get to far. I would really like to experience the game again.

Beat Rise of the Tomb Raider last night, great game, but glad it's over. Started The Artful Escape this morning. 

So played some of The Artful Escape last night. WOW, the colors of this game are mind blowing, it's like you are on acid. This is a pretty amazing game so far. The guitar riffs are awesome to.

Beat The Artful Escape tonight, while not a long game, it was an excellent game 10/10, and was unique. Also I didn't know that was Carl Weathers doing on of the characters voices. I highly recommend it!

I can't believe how good that Battle Chasers is for a RPG. I am really enjoying it. The crafting system is simple, story is decent, fights are fun. You should really give this another try @C Pav this seems so right up your alley.

A little late to the party here, but I started playing Warzone about a week or so ago.

What has everyone been playing lately? Summertime is tough with all my yard work. Still just playing WoW, and I am even having a hard time squeezing that in.

Chess is the only game I've played in months.

What has everyone been playing lately? I know it seems like most are playing the Stray game and that's about it. Must be a dry spell on consoles.

I have been hooked on Fallout 4 lately, and Hot Wheels Unleashed. I just wish my achievements worked on Fallout 4.

I am enjoying playing Assassins Creed Valhalla more than I thought I would. I was worried about it maybe being over complexed but not it's pretty easy to get into. 

man i love yardwork, i just put in a stone pathway outside our house today, just felt like doing it lol..

lately just been playin wow hardcore classic and then when i get 60 or near there i'll probably swing back into some wotlk classic, got a shaman at 35 i'm working on. just been into wow again. had a few good experiences, chillin, remembering stuff. other than that just been playin solitaire and cribbage with family. learned how to play klondike with myself so that's ... niiice.

i still gotta grind my retail rogue to 70 or whatever the cap is.. 80? i'm puttin it off though, guess i'll wait and see when the next expansion is. i wasn't thrilled with the new race. would have preferred boarmen.. quillboar instead of dragonfolk. or naga. anything. lol

found this old screenshot of my vanilla druid at 52 in hillsbrad

Attachments

• 527254838_dbc96bc012_o.jpg
    527254838_dbc96bc012_o.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 4
I played Gris and beat it on the Xbox over the weekend. I think I had it for Playstation back in the day and beat it, but it was still fun nonetheless. I love these types of games. I then bought Abzu, since someone recommended it. I think it's fun, but the graphics are very outdated.

Edit: my current lineup is this:
I have about 10 games on Xbox including Ori, Dirt 4, A Hat In Time, and a few more that I want to play through
Want to play Breath of the Wild on Switch, Almost done beating Mario RPG, on the last level. I also am playing through Mario 64 and still want to beat Metroid Prime, Metroid Dread, and Paper Mario: The Origami King
I have beaten everything I want to play on PC and haven't bought too many new ones, so that's my good news.

I still have been playing Hearthstone and some Overwatch Quickplay.

I want to beat the WoW expansion and just do the bare minimum because I played all the other ones, so I will probably do that in the next few weeks, although I'm not really happy at the way the game has gone. Too many expansions too quickly, playerbase doesn't care, loot sucks, etc.

Hearthstone expansion is good, but at the current rate I don't have the time or the money to keep grinding their expansions. It is funny and fun, though. Standard has been a good time overall. That's pretty much it, just pressing myself hard to cut back on buying until I have gotten a few good ones that I play regularly.

Also, Warcraft Rumble is sometimes worth it when there are quests and those power blitz things available to grind.

Being a gamer has been a curse lately, having grown up being the sibling to play all the games and consoles. It's just more apparent now that my bro has passed. He and I used to play Minecraft, Killer Instinct, Warcraft, and Super Smash Bros together. Hindsight is 20-20 though, so I am trying to not be too hard on myself. That is all! (rip jake)

5b617435b1c74.jpeg

Last edited:
The last few days we have been having fun playing Luigi's mansion 3 for the Switch.

Back