Made by The Astronauts, the team which made The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
I bought it because I initially had high hopes for it. I saw early trailers over 5 years ago when they began developing a linear first person shooter story. I decided to buy the early release and was a bit disappointed. It is technically well-made but, it is how I would describe a Destiny clone with dark fantasy elements.
My biggest gripe was the enemies weren't very well coded: they shambled at me awkwardly and randomly and made very little noise to announce their presence. They also randomly appear from portals, just like Destiny.
After about 20 minutes I returned it for a full refund. Just don't have the patience to help another company build a game that isn't like how they planned. They keep making these grindy games to have people support them and I don't like it. At least steam offers full refunds if you just didn't like the game, but only if you return it in under two hours of in-game play time.
gg, WoW has been better than previous expansions at least
I bought it because I initially had high hopes for it. I saw early trailers over 5 years ago when they began developing a linear first person shooter story. I decided to buy the early release and was a bit disappointed. It is technically well-made but, it is how I would describe a Destiny clone with dark fantasy elements.
My biggest gripe was the enemies weren't very well coded: they shambled at me awkwardly and randomly and made very little noise to announce their presence. They also randomly appear from portals, just like Destiny.
After about 20 minutes I returned it for a full refund. Just don't have the patience to help another company build a game that isn't like how they planned. They keep making these grindy games to have people support them and I don't like it. At least steam offers full refunds if you just didn't like the game, but only if you return it in under two hours of in-game play time.
gg, WoW has been better than previous expansions at least
Last edited: