Hearthstone

So it's just ndboarder? No #?
well, I signed up as ndboarder.  IN the game if I look at my empty friends list I see a #1102 after it, so maybe they tagged some garbage on it like bastards

Played a totally unfair game this morning. I had this guy down to 3 life and I was at full 30, then he whips out a legendary card and restores his life back to full health. Then he plays 3 more legendary cards. Kinda unfair to a guy that doesn't even have one.

^ Reno Jackson is mean. Right now is about the part where you realize that there's an algorithm that forces you to a 50/50 W/L ratio for Bliz$.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup @7ithium that was the exact one that he used. I was like WTF when he played it.

Yup @7ithium that was the exact one that he used. I was like WTF when he played it.
There's an entire deck built around him for that character.  I don't remember which one it is, but if you use their deck builder there is a recipe in it to build a deck specifically for that card

There's an entire deck built around him for that character.  I don't remember which one it is, but if you use their deck builder there is a recipe in it to build a deck specifically for that card
You mean craft it? or just make an ultimate deck?

You mean craft it? or just make an ultimate deck?
If you go to build a custom deck, they have a deck builder.  In there they have recipes for decks - essentially some popular or "ultimate" decks.  It will show that you have X of the 30 cards for the deck, and will guide you in replacing the ones you don't have.  Of course, all the recipes seems to be centered around a few cards or a certain strategy - so some cards may be fairly irreplaceable in the recipes.Mostly I've just used the deck builder and deck helper for Custom decks and let it walk me through adding some cheap cards, some mid cost cards, some higher ones, balancing number of spells and such.  Helpful for a noob.

If you go to build a custom deck, they have a deck builder.  In there they have recipes for decks - essentially some popular or "ultimate" decks.  It will show that you have X of the 30 cards for the deck, and will guide you in replacing the ones you don't have.  Of course, all the recipes seems to be centered around a few cards or a certain strategy - so some cards may be fairly irreplaceable in the recipes.Mostly I've just used the deck builder and deck helper for Custom decks and let it walk me through adding some cheap cards, some mid cost cards, some higher ones, balancing number of spells and such.  Helpful for a noob.
Never knew this thanks!

Ran into a butt whooping in this last night.  A couple actually.  One guy got out two 8/8 taunt minions and plenty of other garbage and I just couldn't catch a break on any draws to counter anything.

The worst one though was when some asshat put this thing out:

http://wow.zamimg.com/images/hearthstone/cards/enus/animated/FP1_013_premium.gif

I didn't have anything to take it out with, and any of his other minions that I could kill just came right back.  They didn't even have summoning sickness (or whatever it's called in Hearthstone)

Ya that's not fair, they should match decks that don't have legendarys to decks that don't have legendarys.

Ya that's not fair, they should match decks that don't have legendarys to decks that don't have legendarys.
I was in ranked play - so they definitely won't do that there

Has anyone bought any expansions for Hearth stone?

Has anyone bought any expansions for Hearth stone?
Which expansions?  Cards from expansions, or the solo play things?  I've "bought" a few of the packs from the latest expansion, but just with the in game currency earned from daily challenges.  Bored one night over the weekend I went into tavern brawl - got some gold for just playing a game in there (well I won, so maybe it was for the first win).  Still not entirely sure whether the ranked normal play, tavern brawl, or other areas are best bets for gaining currency or decent rewards.I did disenchant a few cards from my library (duplicates or something it said) - but no clue which cards to consider trying to craft either.

I meant the expansions.

I actually had someone play Reno Jackson against me last night.  Apparently they didn't setup their deck properly (so you absolutely don't have more than 1 of any card) - because they didn't get the full health regen

Now I can't even play. Dam Blizzard Tuesday updates.

Ya the expansion.
Hmm... they don't seem to use that term in game.  If you go shop for card packs, they call those expansions though - hence my confusion

Back