Ice ice baby

I'm looking forward to a cool off, into the 70's at least for highs. Been hot here.

Well the time has come gentlemen. Work up to about 4" this morning, and it's still coming down good outside. I was on the ball this year though, expect I forgot to pull my snow shovel out of the shed and put in the garage. It was quite a bit for the first dump of the year though.

Looks like all the snow skipped up and went over East. @C Pav, @ryanator did you get any?

Eastern part of ND was in a blizzard warning. Closed interstate up to Canadian border.

I woke up to about 5 inches of snow this morning. We had been bone dry before this.

Looks like a few of you got hit pretty bad.

Got some decent snow, and a good stretch of below zero temps. I'm excited to do a River walk tomorrow when the temps reach 30. People were already on it before, but wanted to be safe. I never did it before and can go a place I never been before.

Ya we are sitting at -20 when I woke up this morning. Supposed to warm up though.

Got dumped on last night and still coming down. :(

Still coming down outside.

Woke up to -9 this morning.

Minus -18 this morning boys, how is it in your neck of the woods?

[QUOTE='jmanz]3 above at the moment.
[/QUOTE]
200.gif

Just when you think it's over, mother natures comes back swinging.

You folks that live in ND are in for some major snow coming up. I see the National Weather Service is calling for up to 31" in some of your areas. Looks like you might get an old classic winter there.

So is everyone still alive over in ND?

Back