Bill Gates buying up all the farmland to get rid of cattle?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been reading about Bill Gates buying up farmland as fast as possible and now he is the largest owner of farmland. He is really pushing for synthetic beef, and it has to make you wonder if that is the reason he is buying up all this farmland to force people to go that way, when there is no longer farmland for cattle.

https://twitter.com/username/status/1361649786919809026

Last edited by a moderator:
Man he's turned into a wacko.

I have no respect for him anymore, since many years ago. His well intentions have turned into a god like syndrome and one can’t change the nature of things, will have dire repercussions.

Well this explains him purchasing up all the farmland now.

Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said today he’ll use billions of dollars from a Depression-era agency to pay for a carbon-saving program for farms, and to help farmers prepare for drought and adverse weather associated with climate change.
USDA pledges billions for climate-smart farm projects, resilience - E&E News (eenews.net)
Also don't forget the next big thing 'pharmacrops'. Don't know what those are? You will see coming up in the future.

I see KFC has fake chicken now.

[QUOTE='nodle]I have been reading about Bill Gates buying up farmland as fast as possible and now he is the largest owner of farmland. He is really pushing for synthetic beef, and it has to make you wonder if that is the reason he is buying up all this farmland to force people to go that way, when there is no longer farmland for cattle.
https://twitter.com/username/status/1361649786919809026
[/QUOTE]why can't this guy have a stroke or something? 

Moving onto breast milk I see.

Hitting close to home.

image.jpeg

Bill?

Looks like we have a new conspiracy on our hands boys!

He’s back at it boys!

Regarding the Gates ND land deal, from what I hear, the land was sold to him at a far less price than what it would be worth if it were up for auction. One of the many reasons why the locals are upset.

He’s back boys!

I see he is officially the largest farmland owner now.

Back