Let's talk Legos

Just finished my AtAt, man what a blast that was. Such a fun build. The scale is somewhat smaller than I anticipated, but it's better in the long run for displaying. Lego did a good job with this one. As much as I want the $800 version, this one will satisfy me. Took about two days to assemble, with maybe 4 hours.

Well since I had so much fun building that, I am going to order a new Lego set for this week. I am thinking:

View attachment 4922

Well i ordered the kit above for this weekend. 🤓

I put together my chicken walker tonight. It was fun, and wasn't to hard. Not as fun as the AtAt though. Still I am happy with just these two models.

I don't plan to pick up the landspeeder, or likely any of the expensive UCS sets - even if they are pretty cool.  Enjoyable to put together, but not sure where I'd put some of those massive models.  When I saw the may 4 promo's it was a bit tempting to consider the R2-D2 set, but probably won't do that either

Hot Deal - Zavvi is offering a $100 off the UCS Millenium falcon, making it only $699

This is mostly sarcasm - too much $$ for a set, but it is quite the discount for those that would want it.

[QUOTE='ndboarder]Hot Deal - Zavvi is offering a $100 off the UCS Millenium falcon, making it only $699
This is mostly sarcasm - too much $$ for a set, but it is quite the discount for those that would want it.
[/QUOTE]Just ordered 3, one for you as well Sir.

I saw an announcement this morning (no photos yet) of a Lego Optimus a prime come to Lego this June 2022.

Ordered that Optimus model when it launched the other day, just got a shipped notice on that. 

Also had to get some pieces ordered due to a mix up on one set was picked up a while back.  Had 4 bags, but two of them were the same.  So have one full bag of excess parts and missing a full bag of other necessary parts.  Easy customer service to get the missing pieces ordered and on the way.

Sounds like Lego is increasing their prices even more. I am not surprised since their bricks are made of plastic, a bi-product of oil.

Back