What's new

Air compressors

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
I have been looking at air compressors lately and thought I would see if anyone has one that they would recommend. I am looking for a minimum of a 6 gallon tank. Not to large but not a 3 gallon either. I have been looking at the pancake ones for portability with a handle at the top. It also needs to be oil-free. This will mostly be used to blow dust out of computers, fill tires, etc. I have been looking at alot of different brands like Porter-cable, Craftsman, Campbell Hausfeld, etc. Anyways have any thought or own a smaller one?
 
Pretty happy with my purchase of my air compressor. Came with everything that I need. Tried it out this weekend. The motor is alot more quiet than I thought it would be. Has tons of power (had to dial it down). Works great!

rwLRG.webp

 
Back
Top