Yup had a dream about this last night. Soon all your medical/insurance/keys/digital wallet/ids/passport will all be store in your phone or digital device in the future (eventually a chip).
Doesn't everyone need a Real ID to fly nowadays? I thought that was a law.Boy they are really pushing this ID thing, slowly forcing you then actual forcing you.
I don’t think all states yet. I think you can still uses your drivers license if your from certain states.Doesn't everyone need a Real ID to fly nowadays? I thought that was a law.
Looks like you need basically either the Real lD or a passport in all states to fly. Military ID and whatever an EDL is work as well.I don’t think all states yet. I think you can still uses your drivers license if your from certain states.
No, not all U.S. states require a REAL ID specifically to fly domestically—REAL ID is a federal standard enforced nationwide by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), not a state-specific mandate. However, as of May 7, 2025, every state and territory must comply with REAL ID requirements, meaning non-compliant state-issued driver's licenses or ID cards will no longer be accepted at airport security checkpoints for boarding domestic flights. Instead, travelers must present either a REAL ID-compliant ID (marked with a star or flag) or an alternative acceptable form of identification, such as a passport.
Yeah we did ours years ago.![]()
REAL ID won't be required for these five states, but travelers will need something else
Five states issue an acceptable alternative to a REAL ID. See which ones.www.usatoday.com
Either way, you're basically forced to.
That won't work very well if AI also takes out the electrical grid which they also floated as a possibility today lol.This is how they will start the push of a digital currency.