What's new

Are we not going to talk about Obama's Ironman comment?

I heard about his comment, hadn't watched the clip until now. I'd actually been seeing articles prior to this with speculation about ironman-like projects. He probably said it just so all the headlines about his "joke" would show up in search engines rather than any other articles.
 
It's funny but Iron man could be classified as something a little different. Such as not rally to do with metal as we all think but stamina. Since the early days of Nazi's trying to invent a super soldier. Genetically modified humans that are bred to have great stamina that can become the ultimate fighting machine. That are why drones are so popular, we are removing the human element from it. The one weakness at war is the human itself. There have been test even with our own army one how to keep soldiers more awake etc. Then if your ready to put on your tinfoil hats there are the hybrids. Supposedly there have been test on humans to try to mix with animal DNA to create super humans. I will have to look but I think I remember ready a story about a army base somewhere like in South America where the locals swore that the army had half human half animal super soldiers that they were testing. Now if that was in the 60's how far have they come. Did they just carry on the Nazi's genetic tests?
 
Back
Top