Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies

Do you think Bitcoin will ever bounce back or is she dead?

[QUOTE='nodle]Do you think Bitcoin will ever bounce back or is she dead?
[/QUOTE]I'm no fan of it but I'm guessing it is not dead.

So what happened to all these companies that had these huge Bitcoin factories they were opening? I know we have one about an hour from here, and I know North Dakota opened one up as well. What happened to these and are they just dead in the water? I mean it can't even be cost effective now, can it?

'nodle]So what happened to all these companies that had these huge Bitcoin factories they were opening? I know we have one about an hour from here said:
Well Bitcoin seems to be holding at 20K. It's not zero. But I don't know the margins on mining, never cared enough to read up on that I guess.

lol what?

200.gif

Can anyone explain to me what is happening in the Crypto world? I keep hearing about FTX or something? It seems to be all over the place. I don't quite understand what is happening.

This whole FTX thing is pretty insane, basically a massive scam from run by 10 people that were all young. They had ties to the Democratic party for protection and things blew apart and they just took people money, and even just recently pretended to get hacked. The whole thing is wild. A modern-day Enron.

Oh in case someone was wondering why i spoke about the Democratic Party above.

Back