What's new

Changed lawnmower oil

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
I don't know why I was putting this off for so long. It was so easy to do. Picked up some sae 30 weighter, tipped the lawnmower over poured out the oil,then added the new. (yes the book recommends just tipping it over to change) I am use to an oil plug. But it did work and made it easy. Ran a little to long on the old oil, it was pretty black lol.
 
Just make sure your gas cap is sealed well before doing it. I haven't had that happen to me, but I could see it happening pretty easily...
 
Just make sure your gas cap is sealed well before doing it. I haven't had that happen to me, but I could see it happening pretty easily...
Ya It was almost out of gas, but ya that could be a big mess. Now I feel bad for not changing it sooner.
 
Back
Top