What's new

Costume Quest 2 coming this Halloween!

They haven't set a date, but they've said it would be on consoles in time for Halloween. Hadn't seen or heard otherwise
Me and @C Pav read on other forums. I really wouldn't count on it coming to consoles at all. It's really a shame since I was looking forward to this even more that some of the big title releases.
 
I am disappointed that there has been no news for the XBox One release. I know it still shows as supposed to be released on the 31st but letting Sony release it first is a big let down to me and a missed opportunity. Only way they can knock it out of the park would be to release it for free as their next free game but then that would miss being out on Halloween.
 
I am disappointed that there has been no news for the XBox One release. I know it still shows as supposed to be released on the 31st but letting Sony release it first is a big let down to me and a missed opportunity. Only way they can knock it out of the park would be to release it for free as their next free game but then that would miss being out on Halloween.
So is it a PS4 exclusive?
 
I'd guess either the 28th for parity, or else very shortly after (before or on Halloween I guess). Same day would be nice, a few days later, oh well. As much as I like costume quest, investing to "get it first" on this size of game wouldn't make a ton of sense for Sony or Microsoft.
 
Back
Top