What's new

Dewalt tools

I ordered this guy this morning. My dad was telling me someone he knows had one, so I researched it and ordered one since I already have the batteries.

 
I ordered this guy this morning. My dad was telling me someone he knows had one, so I researched it and ordered one since I already have the batteries.

Friend of mine who works on the railroad says these are very handy. They have the Milwaukee version but same idea.
 
I’m very impressed with the tire inflator. One thing I always struggle with when filling tires is filling it, then using your gauge, then rechecking again loosing air in the meantime. This has very minimal air leakage just screw it in and when you unscrew it you don’t loose anything. Honestly I should had bought this years ago. I probably won’t get much use out of my air compressor anymore now. The most I used it for was filling tires. This also has other features such as inflation your inflatables. If you have dewalt tools this is a must for your collection.
 
One of the tools Dewalt has right now that's above others is their line of Stealthsonic wet/dry vacuums. These are rated to be 50% quieter than a traditional wet/dry vac but at a similar hp rating. Dewalt does have a good line of tools, but I only have a Dewalt heat gun, though if I wanted to get a new utility vac, this is what I would get. They have various sizes, with Amazon having more sizes than Dewalt's website even shows. I'd go with a plastic version as it won't create static discharge and won't rust out as this can happen with the stainless-steel versions if using to pick up liquids a lot.

The only thing some complain about is that it doesn't have an exit port to connect the hose for blowing, but that can also be good because it doesn't create a strong exhaust for air blowing things around you. The 6 or maybe even the 9 gallon would be a good size (not too big or small) and has a nice handle on top to carry and push around, wrap the cord around, and a large on/off paddle switch. I can't tell you how often some brands are difficult to find the switch sometimes when working. They also come with a bunch of accessories and accepts bags (this is more important than one thinks even with a central filter). Also make sure to get the one with a standard filter size (it should be slightly wider than tall as there were apparently several versions of each size).

1759012831652.webp
 
I am picking one of these up for myself after work, and one for my Dad as well. The local store has them on sale for about half of what even Amazon is asking.

 
Got to try out the flashlight. It’s got a two stage trigger system. One super bright and one less dim. It is bright, brighter than expected. It is definitely a spotlight.
 
I added a new member to the family.

 
I picked this one up the other day; they even had it cheaper than Amazon. It seems pretty high quality as well.

 
I can't praise the little air compressor enough. It is so handy, also what is more handy than what I expected is the little vacuum as well.
 
I can't praise the little air compressor enough. It is so handy, also what is more handy than what I expected is the little vacuum as well.
You are right about this. I used it for the first time the other day and it was fun to use. I'll be bringing it along on trips just in case.
 
Went swimming last night I had a bunch of huge inflatables to blow up. I tossed the DeWalt air compressor in the back of my truck, got to pool and pulled off the air volume adapter and it worked like a charm.
 
Back
Top