What's new

Dewalt tools

Look out bolts and lug nuts!

dcf899p2_2_500x500.jpg


Parents got this for me for my birthday.

  • Up to 700 ft-lbs of max torque and 1200 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque
     
     





 
Just picked up this set from Costco. I was missing some 1/2" 6pt sockets, but comes with a lot of extras.

12026540&itemId=1731730-847&recipeName=680.webp

 
I had to pick up a couple of Dewalt socket adapters today for my collection.
 
I am a traitor, I have been wanting another 3/4" torque wrench and was wanting the Dewalt one, but Amazon had the Craftsman version for half the cost on sale for Black Friday so I purchased it.
 
I ordered a water/oil in-line separator today for my air compressor. I never realized how much moisture is blown out of your nozzle until I used one down at work. You don't have to use it all the time, but for blowing out your electronics I would probably recommend attaching it.

 
'nodle]I ordered a water/oil in-line separator today for my air compressor. I never realized how much moisture is blown out of your nozzle until I used one down at work. You don't have to use it all the time said:
I ordered one right away when I started doing wood work, blowing saw dust off and using the sprayer for clear coat finishes. Doesn't take long to see liquid build up in the separator. I haven't used it for years now, but should just keep it on for all use. 
 
That Dewalt orbital sander was a life saver. I sanded down our picnic table in 15 minutes which would have taken me an hour by hand. Great little tool for the collection.

 
It's funny I was just driving back to work here a few minutes ago and passed a guy using the Dewalt one blowing grass and leaves out onto the road. You will be impressed by the power the little thing puts out. You can pull off the nose cone as well if needed. They are a handy tool to the collection, next get their drill/impact drill combo.

 
I’ve looked into them before. But not really interested. I saw another battery maker lawnmower at the dump just sitting there last week. I don’t know if we are quite there yet. Getting close though.
 
I’ve looked into them before. But not really interested. I saw another battery maker lawnmower at the dump just sitting there last week. I don’t know if we are quite there yet. Getting close though.
I would have never guessed a batter powered snowblower would work well but my neighbors seemed to do a good job last winter. In states where the snow is typically light, they would work. Wouldn't dare try it back in ND though.
 
I have had my Dewalt weed eater for years, but always fought with the spool feed. Come to find out after looking up a YouTube video last night on how to setup the spool roll, I have been doing it wrong all these years.
 
been doing gutting and basic remodeling work for my mom's cousin (so my second cousin) because he owns a bunch of properties here and in northern wisconsin. just been around and using more tools lately, will check back to this thread - love the info
 
Back
Top