What's new

Help me choose (powersupply)

I try and stay away from ultra. I know a guy who got an ultra xconnect and it went out in like a month. I am all antec. I also purchased an ultra 22 in 1 card reader and the cord would not fit all the way in so I had to take the case apart and make the hole bigger so it would not cut in and out when I moved it around.
I think they had problems with thier first series. The X2's from every review I have read have rated them some of the best out there even beating the Antec's on power outputs etc. Besides after rebate right now they come to only $74.99 off of zipzoomfly.com. Can't beat those prices. Plus free shipping.

 
I try and stay away from ultra. I know a guy who got an ultra xconnect and it went out in like a month. I am all antec. I also purchased an ultra 22 in 1 card reader and the cord would not fit all the way in so I had to take the case apart and make the hole bigger so it would not cut in and out when I moved it around.
ooh... pick me, pick me... stupid Xconnect :oops: (I was the guy)

 
:smt049 The power supply, I can't believe how clean my case is now. I'm very impressed with it. :smt023 :smt024
 
Back
Top