What's new

JBL Charge 5 bluetooth speaker

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
My dad has an older model of this, and I was always impressed but the sound the tiny thing put out. So, I recently picked up a JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth speaker. It has a long battery life of about 20hr and is waterproof as well, but the main thing is the impressive sound quality and bass this thing puts out. You don't even understand how they do it.

 
I have an older JBL Flip that a friend gave me. They are neat little things.
 
I have been and the Bose that I thought were the best but it seems like JBL beats them hands down.
 
Bose is just name brand recognition at this point. Plenty of much better options, not that they are terrible. We have a couple of the Charge 3's for outdoor use near the pool. The ability to pair them together is nice, but more often than not just use one or the other on its own
 
I got to listen to a Marshall Bluetooth speaker today. It was pretty sweet. More money that the JBL but sounded great and looked great with classic Marshall switches and buttons.

 
Back
Top