What's new

Let's talk knives, swords, & axes

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Member
Who here carries a pocketknife everyday? I do. I started to carry one years ago when I received one for my Birthday. To me it's a must have for daily carry. You would be surprised on how much you actually use it. Or people always ask "you don't happen to have a knife on you, do you"? So I was wondering if anyone else has one that they wear in their pants daily? My first was a SOG Twitch.

71hApSB0WiL._SL1500_.webp

Link

Now I carry this one, it's nice having a bottle opener in your pocket as well ;) :

71FlcJDyuAL._SL1500_.webp

Link

If you carry something post it here, I am thinking about getting a new one.

 
It does, just looked yours up. My Dad lost his Leek somewhere out in my shed. I need to get my metal detector out and go looking for it.
 
I have a bunch I can share if anyone's interested. Been into dispatch fixed/flip knives in the last few years. Switchblades are illegal to buy here and the last 1 I owned in another state was stolen from my storage.

They are fun to collect, I think I also have that leek blade, sharp one. Last time I cut myself I was cutting a bag of corn to feed critters. It was a little snub Gerber knife but it sliced right through the tough plastic & right into my thumb. No stitches but it was still pretty deep
 
Last edited:
I think this hammer from their collection is rad! I don't want to talk myself into it. I love the decorative handle.

 
I have started to carry my pocket knife in my upper pocket, or I guess what they call the watch pocket. This way my shirt hangs over it more. I kept finding myself scraping it on things when I carried it in my lower pocket.
 
Back
Top